Friday, June 4, 2010

today..

today..
i wake before you
i saw you there sleeping peacefully (i tried very hard not to mencet your nose!!)
suddenly..
an overwhelming feeling came in my heart
how grateful i am to have you next to me
how thankful i am that God gives me a chance to have you in my life
my prayer..
that i can wake up every morning next to you for the rest of our life
yes marriage life is not always easy
but at least i'm doing it with the best person for me.. :)

aku harap..kamu slalu menjadi org pertama yang aku liat setiap pagi aku membuka mataku..

*fyi, akhirnya gw tetep mencet idungnya dia abis ga tahann..too tempting!!hahaha..

4 comments:

bombie {=^o^=} said...

LOLOOOOOO
hahahahahahahaha
loe bikin gua ngakak di jam 1.25 am pagi... Hahahaha

bangun ga si mas A dipencet idungnya ?
so cute ur love exprecioncccc

i might not understand how tough marriage life is
but my selfish me noe that it's definitely not easy....
So to have the right loved person next to u
is very much a blessing

if the going gets tough
i prayed ur heart remembers this posting

hihi
regards to Mr A
oh btw.. Thank u bgt udah add my FB

|0|0... said...

haha.bie..so glad i can make u laugh jam 1.25am.. ha3..dia bgn kok bntr, trs tdur lagih.bohwat dah gw..-.-"
he eh dat is the reason i posted this biar ntr kl gw lg ribut2 ma dia or say many2 yrs down the line, pas gw baca ini, gw jd teringat pengalaman2 yg manis2 hahaa..biar bsa fallin in love lg.
regards balik to biee.. :)

Pinkbuble said...

Hahahhaha Lo, aneh2 aja lu bangunin dia begitu caranya..ga sekalian lu kilik-kilik lobang idung dia pake ujung rambut lu? biar dia hatchi-hatchi gitu..hihihihi..

Oh lo, hr ini arip exam CFA..*pray for him*

|0|0... said...

elll!!!thnk u for the new idea u've given me..:) nxt time gw try ahhh..bangunin pke rmbt ha3..seneng :)