Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my love for books

I never consider myself as a geek or a book-worm, but I really love books..=) i love going to the library and just being in that building, full of books everywhere, ALL kind of books..somehow make me feel 'save'. a bit weird i know, but yeah interestingly enough that's how I feel.. Although, I don't like the really really old book yang kertas2nya udah dekil n the kumel serta lepek.. yuuccckkk!!! feel like it full of germs hahaha..

Di rumah juga, buku banyak bener.. to tell you a secret, i haven't even read some of them!! or maybe most of them. hahaha.. i just feel happy knowing i bought it.. (i think i have a problem -.-" i'm a bookholic T_T) why do i like books? maybe because i feel i can know more by reading books.. gw jadi makin pintar hohoho..
My favourite type of books mungkin yang ke arah2 psychology2 gituh; about types of people, about relationship, biography or self-development. Tapi gw jg ga nolak kok kalo dikasih komik or novel hahaha..

My dream is one day to have a library room in my house.. trs ntr gw categorise my book collection spya kalo ada orang yang minjem gampang =) i really want my books to help other people. Terus itu di ruang library, bakalan ada meja dng komputer2 di tengahnya n maybe a few days a week, gw bersama hubby n anak2 can just stay there, reading books while having coffee or juices for the children.. study together.. exploring 'new world' together..

Ahhhh.. i love books!!!! <3

PS. ga ada hubungannya..tp gw lg kangen banget sama rumah jkt n my parents huhuhu..

No comments: