Thursday, May 27, 2010

sebelon ilang..

Kmaren ini pas anniversary-an A kirim E-card.. sebelon di-ilangin ama dayspring , mending gw pindahin dl ke sinih pesennya dia... :)

My one and only wife, Laura Gracia Setyadi
Yes, you inspire me and you are my inspiration.
Your love comfort me when the world seems so cold.
Your friendship is warm and put a smile in my face when the world seems so dull.
Your understanding blow my mind as it always surprise me in the time that i expect the least.
I love u babe...
You said that the greatest gift that a wife could give to the world is her husband.
That statement always inspire me to be the best for God, you, and our dreams.
That statement shows me how great and beautiful wife you are. It takes a courage and sacrifice for a wife to be able to say that and i wont let you down.
I love u so much sayang...
Happy Anniversary...
Our first of many to come and i just want to share and celebrate it with you...

7 comments:

bombie {=^o^=} said...

Aaawwwww
so so so sweeeetttttt
cinta lg bertebaran neh dimana mana

|0|0... said...

I KNOWWW!!! i also think my hubby is so sweeettt!! (eh itu mah harus yah?? hahaha..)
hope u'll also have a visit from cinta soon bom.. ;) *gw benernya msh kaku nih manggil lo gmana.. haha.. bom..bie..bie lebih enak kali yah..*

gillsunshine said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
uhui uhui uhui!!!!
uhui uhui uhui!!!!
:)

Pinkbuble said...

Happy anniversary yah lo! Selalu menjadi yang " sempurna " ke satu sama laen..

" sempurna tuh trade mark andre ke elu banget deh jadinya"

setiap denger lagu itu, arip selalu bilang " lagu lolo andre neh"

|0|0... said...

@gil..thank u. hahaha..where's ur story??
@el.. thnk u darling wishesnya. :) serius lo arip ngomong gituh ahaha.. bagus lah, jd lo b2 slalu mengingat gw n andre evrytime u hear the song.hi3..

gillsunshine said...

udah kan lo ;)
udah gw post poto"nyaaa hihi ;P

|0|0... said...

@gil..he eh udah.. haha.. baru gw nulis itu eh tiba2 lo dah posting..pdhl terakhir gw cek lom ada.. u're one step ahead ha3