Thursday, January 23, 2014

January 2014


I'M BBBBAAACCCKKKK!!!!! :)

After having approximately 3 years hiatus from this blog, I have finally decided to re-start this blog again. Why you might ask? Well, I have been reading a few blogs lately and I just miss that feeling of writing a blog :) I remember that I really enjoyed it before but the busy-ness of life made me abandon this blog. I was thinking to start a new blog, but then thought ..hey, why don’t I just ‘re-start’ this blog. It has my entries from years ago and saved me the hassle of set up a new one.  So here we are!

First of all – HAPPYY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! It’s kinda late, but we’re still in January so I think I can still say it? I believe this year will be greater and better than previous years. Personally for me, this year will be a very interesting year. There are a few uncertainties already that happened outside my control but I want to keep positive. My goal this year is to finish the year well and in December 2014 I can say with a grateful heart, ‘WOW! It has been a super duper great year and God has really proven His faithful to me and He really does take care of me!’
So, let’s play the catch up game. What has been happening in my life for the past 3 years?

  1. I am getting older..oh well, who doesn’t 
  2. We bought, built and moved to our first family home – more details to come details here
  3. I get into knitting and baking – more details to come
  4. I changed my workplace
  5. Met a few new good friends
  6. Wiser? Hahaha.. I know  I shouldn’t say this myself and I need others to say it but there you go I said it, I’d like to think that I’m getting wiser this past few years
  7. My brother gone back to Indo for good :’( - more details to come
  8. Etc..etc..etc..- well there are still many things that happened but it can take me days to list everything down, so let’s just leave it like this

I think I am going to end my 1st entry here, just to make it short and sweet. I’m so excited to write more entries in the near future.

So again, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 and God bless you ;)

3 comments:

Arman said...

welcome back to blogsphere! :)

gillsunshine said...

happy new year, lo! and .. welcome back!!!! hahahahaha :)
so kindly write down all the updates in your live ...

hihihihihi ..

|0|0... said...

Hi guyss!!! :) :) :) Ihhh seneng bgt lgs di welcome ginihhh!! Quite surprised since i thot i am forgotten ha3.. Thnk u ya :) will definitely write again soon!!