Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Auckland Anniversary Feast

Sorry it took me more than a couple of days to put another post. We've been very busy on the weekend because we invited 2 groups of people to come to our place. We had them coming Sunday and Monday afternoon for lunch. O M G.. I think I put 5 kgs over  the weekend (I know I'm a bit exaggerating but I just feel like I had so much food!) 

So this is what we had on the weekend:
Sunday:
- Steak  served with creamy mashed potato and beans, topped with mushroom sauce
- Fruit flan (we use kiwi, orange and strawberry on top)

Monday:
- Marinara Risotto
- Green salad
- BBQ chicken
- Pork ribs glazed with Jim Beam sauce
- Japanese style steak

(SEEE...now you know what I mean by the extra 5kgs!)

I only have the fruit flan picture for Sunday dishes but I have more pictures for Monday dishes.
Enjoy! :)

**Oh and also, if you want any recipe, just let me know and I'll ask hubby to let me know. YES, HE is the chef at home and I'm so lucky :)

Sunday Fruit Flan

 Pork Ribs in prep

 
 BBQ Chicken

 
Green Salad

Marinara Risotto

The Full Family :)

PS. Really sorry for the bad quality of pictures, I am still getting used to it. I still often forget to take pictures, let alone know how to take good pictures. Please bear with me :)

2 comments:

gillsunshine said...

lo!! undang gw donk!!! HAHAHA .. baca menunya aja gw uda telen ludah cuy ..

|0|0... said...

hayu atuh ke sinih, ntr gw undang lu ke tempat gw Gil..karena elu dr jauh, bahkan boleh pesen deh mau makan apa :p