Tuesday, March 23, 2010

melody of life

melody...

is a series of linear events or a succession, not a simultaneity as in a chord (see harmony). However, this succession must contain change of some kind and be perceived as a single entity (possibly Gestalt) to be called a melody. Most specifically this includes patterns of changing pitches and durations, while most generally it includes any interacting patterns of changing events or quality. "Melody IS said to result where there are interacting patterns of changing events occurring in time."[1]

A parade of notes, one following the other meaningfully.

A single line of notes that move upward, move downward, or repeat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My family and my friends
My ups and my downs
My laughters and my tears
One follows the others MEANINGFULLY
Create a beautiful sound at the end
They are all the melody of my life.....

No comments: